Elevate is a Pentecostal Church with a modern, young and contemporary culture
What we are about..........
- Jesus at the Centre - without Him at the centre of all we do, we are just another club
- Praise & Worship - through an atmostphere of praise & worship we seek to encounter God and all he has for our lives
- Excellence & Generosity - we want to do everything with excellence and be people of generosity in all areas of our life
- Welcoming & Relevant Environment - when people come to church we want them to feel loved and experience church and God in a environment that is fun & relevant to their life
What We Believe
- Looking Out - Jesus left us a job to do. Our church is not just about us, it is about taking the gospel to the world and impacting people throughout our community and the world
- The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture.
- The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the Fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
- The virgin Birth, sinless life atoning death, triumphant Resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Second Coming, and eternal Kingdom reign.
- The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him, and their future resurrection in an incorruptible body.
- The Sacrament of Baptism by immersion, and of the Lord's Supper.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the Church for its mission in the world.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
- Christ's leadership of the Church through the ascension ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
- The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of tithing to the local church.
We are a Pentecostal church, and part of the Apostolic Church Australia
#Apostolic Church Australia